If you are invited to a football game or party either as a date, spouse or someone looking for a future date, here are a few things to remember….
1. Find out who is playing.
2. Find out who your date is cheering for.
3. Find out the colors of the two teams and wear the right colors or at least not the wrong ones. Check out a list of NFL teams and their colors here. For college teams, you probably just need to do a search on the team.
4. Check out Flip the Field for any game day tips and advice about the teams so you might know some of the stories. We have great pick-up lines that are sure to either be funny or make people think you know something. Guys love a girl who knows football.
What not to say when watching a football game with a date!
- Those uniforms are so ugly!
- Is it almost over?
- Those uniforms make his butt look big!
- The commercials are better than the game.
- Why do grown men slap each other on the butt?
- Wonder who is going to be on at half-time?
- What’s that yellow thing the people in black and white keep throwing on the field?
- Do you think the big-guy in the middle likes having that other guys hands….there?!
- I heard they might ban football because it is just too rough.
- Why can’t women play?